We offer a Stairway to Success for any person interested in forging a career in Health & Social Care. The Skills for Care elements include Health & Safety, Food Safety, First Aid, etc. Work placement opportunities with domiciliary agencies, day centres or care homes have led to excellent job outcomes and access to NVQs once in employment.
Is this for you?
STEC is providing this opportunity for local unemployed residents looking to improve their IT skills to help with their return to the labour market.
- Do you live in Speke or Garston, aged 19+ and looking for work? We can help!
- Want to learn about CIEH employability skills
- Get job ready with employment support
- 30 Guided Learning Hours
- Days may vary
- Person centred care
- Equality & diversity / CA choices
- Safeguarding & MCA
- CIEH food safety in catering
- CIEH health & safety in social care
- Emergency first aid
- Dementia / condition awareness
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.